EverQuote (EVER) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EverQuote (NASDAQ: EVER) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.13), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.79 million.
EverQuote sees Q1 2021 revenue of $100-102 million.
- Variable Marketing Margin of $30.5 - $31.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $4 - $5 million.
EverQuote sees FY2021 revenue of $430-440 million.
- ng Margin of $135 - $140 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $25 - $30 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EverQuote (EVER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!