Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.16), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c