Enphase Energy (ENPH) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $254.8 million.
Enphase Energy sees Q1 2021 revenue of $280-300 million, versus the consensus of $259.8 million.
- GAAP gross margin to be within a range of 37.0% to 40.0%, as there are no remaining tariff refunds pending approval; non-GAAP gross margin to be within a range of 38.0% to 41.0%, excluding stock-based compensation expenses
- GAAP operating expenses to be within a range of $64.0 million to $67.0 million, including $22.0 million estimated for stock-based compensation expenses and acquisition related costs and amortization
- Non-GAAP operating expenses to be within a range of $42.0 million to $45.0 million, excluding $22.0 million estimated for stock-based compensation expenses and acquisition related costs and amortization
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enphase Energy (ENPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c