Endo International (ENDP) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Endo International (NASDAQ: ENDP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.75, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $760.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $647.12 million.
Endo International sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.40-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.53. Endo International sees Q1 2021 revenue of $620-680 million, versus the consensus of $673.86 million.
Endo International sees FY2021 EPS of $1.80-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.32. Endo International sees FY2021 revenue of $2.55-2.79 billion, versus the consensus of $2.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Endo International (ENDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!