Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Encompass Health Corporation (NYSE: EHC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.93, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
Encompass Health Corporation sees FY2021 EPS of $3.31-$3.53, versus the consensus of $3.83. Encompass Health Corporation sees FY2021 revenue of $5-5.17 billion, versus the consensus of $5.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Cimpress (CMPR) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Tops Views, Announces Debt Transaction
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion