Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $704 million versus the consensus estimate of $721.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offer Outlook
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) at Neutral