Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.91 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary