Emerald Oil (EOX) Misses Q3 EPS Expectations
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Emerald Oil (NYSE: EOX) reported Q3 EPS of ($19.85), $18.89 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.96). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.54 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Emerald Oil (EOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- PetSmart to Host Conference Call on First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!