Emerald Oil (EOX) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Emerald Oil (NYSE: EOX) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.39), $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.89 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Emerald Oil (EOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Q3 Guidance Beats
- Loews Corp. (L) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.35
- ArcBest (ARCB) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!