Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Elanco Animal Health (NYSE: ELAN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
Elanco Animal Health sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.20-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.22. Elanco Animal Health sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.15-1.17 billion, versus the consensus of $1.13 billion.
Elanco Animal Health sees FY2021 EPS of $0.90-$1.00, versus the consensus of $0.90. Elanco Animal Health sees FY2021 revenue of $4.55-4.63 billion, versus the consensus of $4.56 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Credit Suisse Sees Semi Revenue Peaking in June But Tells You How to Play It
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!