Educational Development (EDUC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.08
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Educational Development (NASDAQ: EDUC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.16 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.89 million, versus $12.61 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Educational Development (EDUC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soccer world cup, U.S. midterms help Fox Corp. post Q2 earnings beat
- Yum! Brands (YUM) shares edge higher after topping earnings expectations
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) stock gains on 'strong beat' but analyst warns of a slowdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!