Educational Development (EDUC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.08
- Wall Street rallies as Fed chief Powell speaks after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Educational Development (NASDAQ: EDUC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.64 million, versus $7.78 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Educational Development (EDUC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meta Platforms (META) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Tetra Tech (TTEK) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Globe Life Inc. (GL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!