Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $451.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.88 million.
Edgewell Personal Care Company sees FY2021 EPS of $2.62-$2.82, versus the consensus of $2.73.
- Reported net sales to increase mid-single digits
- Includes: 160 basis-point net benefit from the Cremo acquisition and the Infant and Pet Care divestiture and a 160 basis-point benefit from currency translation
- Organic sales to increase low-single digits
- Adjusted operating profit margin to be consistent with fiscal 2020
- Project Fuel costs of $25 to $30 million
- Project Fuel Gross Savings of $50 to $60 million
- GAAP EPS in the range of $2.18 to $2.38
- Includes: Project Fuel restructuring charges, IT enablement costs, acquisition and integration costs
- Adjusted EPS in the range of $2.62 to $2.82
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $345 to $360 million
- Adjusted effective tax rate in the range of 22.5% to 23.5%
- Capital expenditures of approximately 3.0% of net sales
- Free cash flow expected to be approximately 100% of non-GAAP net earnings
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Forestar Group (FOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Revenues Beat
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!