Eastern Bankshares (EBC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eastern Bankshares (NASDAQ: EBC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $150.34 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eastern Bankshares (EBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Reports Loss of $0.28
- Buy Dip in ExxonMobil (XOM) - Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: SOC Telemed Inc. (TLMD) Announces CFO Departure, David Fletcher Appointed as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!