EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EXFO, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.19 million.
"EXFO delivered another solid performance in the second quarter of 2021, marked by a robust book-to-bill ratio of 1.15 and healthy cash flows from operations of US$14.7 million," said EXFO's CEO Philippe Morin. "I am particularly pleased with our strong bookings that reflect increased market demand, driven by catch-up spending and early deployments of 5G, cloud-based networks, as communications service providers get a better handle on transforming their networks during the coronavirus pandemic. Recent success in securing multi-year contracts bodes well for the footprint expansion of our Nova Adaptive Service Assurance platform with a growing number of RFPs (requests for proposals) for 5G standalone network monitoring systems expected in 2021 and 2022."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PPG Industries (PPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 32c
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.35
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!