EPR Properties (EPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.35), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $93.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.33 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPR Properties (EPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- First Horizon National (FHN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!