EPAM Systems (EPAM) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.81, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $723.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $704.61 million.
EPAM Systems sees FY2021 EPS of $7.20-$7.41, versus the consensus of $7.53.
- The Company expects revenue growth for 2021 to be at least 23% on a GAAP basis.
EPAM Systems sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.62-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.70.
- Revenues will be in the range of $757 million to $765 million for the first quarter reflecting a year-over-year growth rate of approximately 17% at the mid-point of the range
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPAM Systems (EPAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- VTB Capial Downgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!