E2open (ETWO) Stock Up 7% Following Q2 Results
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops 1% as U.S. stockpiles sap rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ETWO) shares were trading more than 7% higher after-hours, following the company’s reported Q2 results, which exceeded its plan on revenue, gross margin, and EBITDA.
The company’s total revenue grew 12.8% year-over-year to $92.3million (total GAAP revenue was $78.1 million, down 4.6% year-over-year).
According to Michael Farlekas, the CEO of E2open, the company was able to achieve double-digit organic growth in Q2, a milestone that was expected to be achieved in Q3, according to the company’s announcement earlier this year.
As a result of strong performance and accelerating momentum in H1, the company reaffirmed its revenue guidance of $470-$474 million, which we raised on September 1st.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amphenol (APH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Driven Brands (DRVN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- ADP (ADP) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!