Dynex Capital (DX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Futures rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
- Gaming: Macau VIP More Broken Than Ever - B. Riley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dynex Capital (NYSE: DX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.54, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynex Capital (DX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) Reports Q3 Revenues of $1.21B, Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.05; Guides Q4 Deliveries of 30K-32K Vehicles
- Yunji Inc. (YJ) Reports Q3 Adjusted Net Income of RMB 76.3M
- Heritage Insurance (HRTG) Announces Strategic Partnership with Slide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!