Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 54c
- UPDATE: Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c (CORRECTION)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!