Dycom Industries (DY) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Stocks waver as dollar eases, oil steadies on OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dycom Industries (NYSE: DY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $876.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $779.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dycom Industries (DY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Potential C&RS Divestiture Seen Buoying Sentiment
- Westlake Chemical (WLK) PT Lowered to $112 at Wells Fargo
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!