Duke Energy (DUK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.03.
Duke Energy sees FY2021 EPS of $5.00-$5.30, versus the consensus of $5.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Beat; Raises 2Q & FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!