Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duck Creek Technologies (NASDAQ: DCT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.09 million.
Duck Creek Technologies sees Q1 2022 revenue of $68-70 million, versus the consensus of $68.7 million.
Duck Creek Technologies sees FY2022 revenue of $292-300 million, versus the consensus of $303 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Box (BOX) Stock Is Up 10% Today and What Analysts are Saying
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Zscaler (ZS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!