Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duck Creek Technologies (NASDAQ: DCT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.2 million.
“Duck Creek delivered strong second quarter results, as our continued market momentum drove 51% subscription revenue growth,” said Michael Jackowski, Duck Creek’s Chief Executive Officer. “Our growing number of SaaS wins, across all segments of the market, highlights that Duck Creek OnDemand can successfully scale from solutions for regional insurers to serving as the global platform for the most demanding Tier 1 Insurers.”
Mr. Jackowski added, “Many P&C carriers have embraced the need for true digital transformation and have recognized that a SaaS-based core systems platform is a competitive differentiator. We believe our continued success demonstrates that Duck Creek OnDemand is the leading SaaS platform of choice for the global P&C industry.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Distinguished Programs Moves to Replace On-Premises Core Systems with SaaS Solutions to Increase Speed to Market and Operational Efficiency
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06