Dropbox (DBX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $375.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $370.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dropbox (DBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Appoints Current CFO Katie A. Lorenson as New CEO
- Red Cat Holdings Inc. (RCAT) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!