Dropbox (DBX) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.40, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $530.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $524.06 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dropbox (DBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 63c, Subs Beat
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!