Dropbox (DBX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $401.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.91 million.
“Q2 was another solid quarter of execution, highlighted by paying user growth, ARPU expansion, and the launch of a completely reimagined Dropbox experience that brings content, tools, and teams together,” said Dropbox Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Drew Houston. “We continue to balance growth and profitability while delivering product updates our users find valuable. We’re making great progress on our mission of designing a more enlightened way of working and are excited about the remainder of 2019 and beyond.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dropbox (DBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Lincoln National (LNC) Announces Reinsurance Transaction With Resolution Life and Significant Capital Deployment
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Earnings Preview - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!