Dropbox (DBX) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $316.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $308.7 million.
“2018 has already been a banner year for Dropbox, and we\'re proud of our strong first quarter as a public company,” said Dropbox Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Drew Houston. “Growth in paying users and increased adoption of premium plans helped drive first quarter revenue of $316 million, up 28% year-over-year. We continued to add value to our platform with new product features, and enhanced our ecosystem through partnerships with Salesforce and Google. Our team is focused on building a great business for the long-term, and we’re excited for the opportunities ahead of us.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dropbox (DBX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Allscripts (MDRX) Initiates Cost Restructuring - Canaccord Genuity
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!