Douglas Emmett (DEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Douglas Emmett (NYSE: DEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $215.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.31 million.
- FFO decreased by 15.0% to $93.5 million, or $0.46 per fully diluted share
- AFFO decreased by 16.1% to $76.0 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Douglas Emmett (DEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Lowers FY EPS Guidance