DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.85 million.
DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $325-330 million vs $323 million consesnsus.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!