DoorDash (DASH) Q1 Revenues Beat
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DoorDash (NYSE: DASH) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.34), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $993.32 million.
- Revenue grew 198% year-over-year ("Y/Y") to $1.1 billion, Total Orders grew 219% Y/Y to 329 million, and Marketplace GOV grew 222% Y/Y to $9.9 billion
- GAAP gross profit of $493 million, up 233% Y/Y from $148 million in Q1 2020
- GAAP net loss of $110 million, compared to GAAP net loss of $129 million in Q1 2020
- Adjusted EBITDA of $43 million, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $70 million in Q1 2020
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DoorDash (DASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!