Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.36, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.12 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c