DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DocuSign Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.37, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $430.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $407.65 million.
"Fiscal 2021 was a milestone year for DocuSign. We became a pillar of the 'anywhere economy\' that lets people increasingly do anything in life and work from anywhere," said Dan Springer, CEO of DocuSign. \"In the process, we grew our business nearly 50%, reached almost $1.5 billion in revenues, and achieved a record net retention rate of 123%. We believe this performance represents an acceleration of the ongoing trend towards the digital transformation of agreements."
DocuSign Inc. sees Q1 2022 revenue of $432-436 million, versus the consensus of $419.69 million.
DocuSign Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $1.963-1.973 billion, versus the consensus of $1.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!