DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Revenue Beats
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DocuSign Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $645.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $627 million.
DocuSign Inc. sees Q4 2023 revenue of $637-641 million, versus the consensus of $640.5 million.
DocuSign Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $2.493-2.497 billion, versus the consensus of $2.49 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Children's Place (PLCE) Prelim. Q4 Results Miss Consensus
- ON Semiconductor (ON) share buybacks expresses confidence in cash generation ability - Credit Suisse
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Tops Q3 EPS by 77c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!