Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Reports Q4 FFO of $1.61
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.61, versus $1.62 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Digital Realty Trust sees FY2021 FFO of $6.40-$6.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Realty Trust (DLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Socket Mobile (SCKT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.03, Revenues Beat
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!