Digital Brands Group (DBGI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.76/sh
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ: DBGI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.76), versus ($3.97) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million, versus $800 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Brands Group (DBGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Tops Views
- Rapid Micro Biosystems (RPID) Announces Review of Strategic Alternatives, Adoption of Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!