Digital Brands Group (DBGI) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.76
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Digital Brands Group (NASDAQ: DBGI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.76). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.2 million.
Digital Brands Group sees FY2021 revenue of $37.5-42.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Brands Group (DBGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Digital Brands Group (DBGI) Climbs 40%
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, EPS Guidance Misses, Plans Job Cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!