Denbury Resources (DNR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $310.61 million versus the consensus estimate of $309.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Denbury Resources (DNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supernus Pharma (SUPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Inogen (INGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!