Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deluxe Corp. (NYSE: DLX) reported Q4 EPS of $1.38, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $454.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $428.4 million.
- Although the specific timing for larger economic recovery remains uncertain, as a result of increased confidence in the Company’s financial position and strong execution against its strategic plan, Deluxe is establishing guidance for the full year 2021:
- Full year 2021 revenue is expected to grow in the range of 0% to 2% primarily due to the combination of sales transformation and related wins and steady macro-economic recovery from COVID-19.
- We expect first quarter financial performance to be a continuation of fourth quarter 2020 results as we begin to lap the onset of the pandemic in March 2020.
- We are positioned for recovery to begin in the second quarter, enabling us to exit the year with revenue growth in mid-single digits.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin for full year 2021 is expected to be in the range between 20% to 21%, at the lower end of the company’s long-term target range.
- We expect our tax rate to continue to be approximately 25%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deluxe Corp. (DLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c