Delta Air Lines (DAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Offers Outlook
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.39 billion.
December Quarter 2021 Outlook:
Total Revenue 1, 2
Recovered to low 70s percentage
Fuel Price ($/gal) 2, 3
$2.25 - $2.40
CASM-Ex 1, 2
Up 6% - 8%
Capital Expenditures 2
Adjusted Net Debt 2
1 Compared to December quarter 2019
2 Non-GAAP measure
3 Fuel guidance based on prices as of October 11 (Brent at $83, cracks at $13, Monroe profit with RINS at $1.30)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Delta Air Lines (DAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Enphase Energy (ENPH) Stock Surged 21% and What Analysts Have to Say About It
- Fiserv Inc (FISV) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Ryder System (R) Tops Q3 EPS by 48c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!