Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) reported Q2 EPS of $6.81, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $6.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.2 billion.
Net income attributable to Deere & Company for fiscal 2022 is forecast to be in a range of $7.0 billion to $7.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deere & Co. (DE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight Rating on Deere (DE), 'DE is one of the highest quality, most defensive names'
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Hikes FY23 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!