Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.73
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) reported Q1 EPS of $3.87, $1.73 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.21 billion.
Company Outlook & Summary:
Net income attributable to Deere & Company for fiscal 2021 is forecast to be in a range of $4.6 billion to $5.0 billion.
“We are proud of our success executing the strategy and creating a more focused organization that can operate with greater speed and agility,” May said. “As our recent performance shows, these steps are leading to improved efficiencies and helping the company target its resources and investments on areas that have the greatest impact. At the same time, even as we ramp up factory production and intensify our efforts to serve customers, we are mindful of the continuing challenges associated with the global pandemic. We remain committed, above all else, to safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deere & Co. (DE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat