Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.93 million.
As of December 31, 2020, cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were $561.3 million, compared to $579.6 million as of December 31, 2019. Based on its current operating plans, Deciphera expects its current cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities together with anticipated product revenues, but excluding any potential future milestone payments or other payments under its collaboration or license agreements, will enable the Company to fund its operating and capital expenditures into the second half of 2022.
“We made significant progress in 2020 with the successful launch of QINLOCK, completing enrollment in the Phase 3 INTRIGUE study in second-line GIST patients, and generating promising new data for both vimseltinib and rebastinib,” said Steve Hoerter, President and Chief Executive Officer of Deciphera Pharmaceuticals. “We’re incredibly excited by the opportunities ahead for the Company in 2021. Specifically, we look forward to top-line results from the INTRIGUE study and are actively preparing for a potential EMA approval for QINLOCK in fourth-line GIST in the second half of this year.”
Mr. Hoerter continued, “In addition, we remain very excited by the prospects of our maturing pipeline. We are on track to report additional data from and finalize pivotal development plans for both vimseltinib and rebastinib in the second half of this year, and also plan to initiate the Phase 1 study of DCC-3116, our ULK kinase inhibitor for the potential treatment of patients with cancers driven by mutations in RAS or RAF genes, in the second quarter of 2021.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Autodesk (ADSK) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance, Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!