Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.13), $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.30). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Nordstrom (JWN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG) Reports Q3 EPS of RMB24.08
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!