Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.80), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.90). Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.43 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 43c, Offers Guidance
- Yext, Inc. (YEXT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!