Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Misses Q4 EPS by 18c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.51), $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.33). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.29 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 43c, Offers Guidance
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!