Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Misses Q4 EPS by 18c
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.51), $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.33). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.29 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron edges lower after 4Q profit miss ends buyback-driven rally
- Analysts positive on Visa (V) shares post earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!