Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.37), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Autodesk (ADSK) tumbles on soft guidance, negative tone; analyst downgrades
- Guess? (GES) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beats; Guides FY EPS Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!