Datadog, Inc. (DDOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Revenues Above Views
- Wall St tumbles on growth worries; focus turns to Fed
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls below $75 on risk-averse mood, dollar's gain
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $198.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $186.71 million.
“We are pleased with our strong first quarter results, an excellent start to the year that demonstrated continued high growth at scale,” said Olivier Pomel, co-founder and CEO of Datadog. “We continue to innovate at a rapid pace, delivering new products and features that leverage the strength of our observability platform to create value for our customers."
Pomel added, “Businesses are planning for a post-pandemic world. Digital transformation projects are being prioritized, as the need to be digital-first and agile is more prominent than ever. We believe we are in a strong position to benefit from this trend as the most complete and cloud-native end-to-end observability platform.”
Datadog, Inc. sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.03-$0.04, versus the consensus of $0.03. Datadog, Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $211-213 million, versus the consensus of $195.51 million.
Datadog, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $0.13-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.14. Datadog, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $880-890 million, versus the consensus of $833.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Datadog, Inc. (DDOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogentix Medical (CGNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Lowers Q4 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!