Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $433 million versus the consensus estimate of $411.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- PowerFleet (PWFL) Preferred Stock Redemption Analysis - Roth Capital
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!