Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.03/Share
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar stands tall in big week for FX markets
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.97 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- PowerFleet (PWFL) Preferred Stock Redemption Analysis - Roth Capital
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!